The Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Orelope Adefulire, allegedly scolded some of Iyanya's female dancers recently.
Online reports claim that she scolded them at the closing ceremony of the MTN Lagos Street Soccer at the Campos Mini Stadium in Lagos Island "for degrading womanhood
after one of them danced provocatively with no panties on."
See the conversation between the dancers and the Deputy Governor below:
Deputy Governor: I guess you are
Iyanya's Dancers: Yes ma!
Deputy Governor: If you must entertain
without pants on, certainly not in a
gathering like this. Just see how you are
Published By: naijareplay - Thursday, 17 October
- New In Last 25 minutes
- Ex-Governor Orji Uzor Kalu Goes Topless Attending To Business from His Swimming Pool omg nigeria (Today) - He no longer is his State’s governor but former Abia State governor Orji Uzor Kalu is still so hot in demand and enjoying his luxurious life....
- Older News
- Photos: Ngozi Nwosu & Ibinabo Fiberesima boogie at Celeb Praise Night lindaikeji (Yesterday) - AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima and actress Ngozi Nwosu pictured dancing and praising at Celebrity Praise Night which took place last Sunday March 2nd. The event is a night designed for...
- A Topless Ex-Governor Orji Uzor Kalu Attending to Business from his Swimming Pool (Photos) Gistloaded (Yesterday) - He no longer is his State’s governor but former Abia State governor Orji Uzor Kalu is still so hot in demand and enjoying his luxurious life. According to his people...
- Photos from Otunba Subomi Balogun's 80th birthday lindaikeji (Yesterday) - Founder/Chairman of First City Monument Bank, and billionaire business man Otunba Michael Olasubomi Balogun turned 80 yesterday March 9th and celebrated with family, friends and business associates. Guests at the...
- Lagos denies owing ex-deputy governor Bucknor-Akerele Gistloaded (4 days ago) - Kazeem Ugbodaga The Lagos State Government has debunked an allegation credited to a former Deputy Governor of the State, Mrs. Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele that her entitlements were still being withheld, describing...